What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit the next time you browse it. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, statistics on use, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and requirements, without cookies the services offered by any website would be considerably reduced. If you would like further information on what cookies are, what they store, how to remove them or to disable them, etc., please click on this link.
Cookies used on this website
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we give details of the use that is made of cookies on this website, to inform you as accurately as possible.
This website uses its own cookies:
- Session cookie, to ensure that users who write comments in the blog are human and not automated applications. This measure is to combat spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you consent to the processing of information about you by Google. To exercise any right in this regard you must contact Google directly.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click the Like or Share
Disabling or removing cookies
You can exercise your right to disable or remove this website’s cookies at any time. These actions need to be carried out differently depending on the browser you are using. The following is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
The following links provide information on how to do this if you use one of these browsers:
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the contents or the veracity of the privacy policies of third parties mentioned in this cookies
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and are the place where you should carry out your right to remove or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser remembers your decision not to accept them.
For any queries or questions regarding this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us via the contact section.